Role: Head–RPA Solutioning and Cognitive Services
Location: Trivandrum, Kerala, India
Full Time Employee
Send your CV to: [email protected]
Job Summary & Description
The Head–RPA Solutioning and Cognitive Services is a pivotal leadership role at Apolis and will define and implement overall automation strategy enabled with cognitive insights within key customer engagements to establish automation ROI. In this role, one will be focused on analysing the business workflows, develop blueprints, designing and implementing automation solutions for Apolis strategic customer engagements.This role will report up to the Vice President – India Operations & Offshore Delivery.
- 12+ years of Software Development experience of which 5 years should be in RPA based solution development.
- Working experience in end-to-end design/implementation of RPA projects, in scalable architecture along with hands on experience in integrating disparate technologies through innovative solutions.
- Prior working experience in the US and demonstrated business acumen is a must for this role.
- Proven industry point of views and demonstrated presence in leading industry forums.
This role demands a wide spectrum of capabilities and responsibilities:
- Proven expertise in designing and implementing automation solutions in key customer engagements with leading RPA Tools such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path or Nice as well as open system technologies like Java, .Net or Cloud. Experience in ERP based automation (SAP/Oracle) will be an added advantage.
- Understand ERP(SAP/Oracle) workflows to help design automation solutions to minimize the ERP implementation effort.
- Leverage Data Science (AI/ML) capabilities along with RPA to build transformational automation solutions.
- Ability to conduct due diligence to identify specific business needs requiring automation and creation of compelling automation solutions around them.
- Leverage CI/CD, Docker and Containerization technologies to enhance the Automation functionality.
- Ability to augment domain workflows in Automotive, Distribution, Logistics, Manufacturing, Retail/CPG with RPA tools.
- Possess experience in leading mid-size to large teams and working with multicultural, multi geographical teams.
- Possess exceptional customer facing abilities to present the automation blueprints to senior business customers.
- Hire, retain and grow cognitive practices with revenue and delivery responsibility.
- Ability to lead automation opportunities spanning multiple environments.
- Select the right tools and provide recommendation on licencing and costing models.
- Should have expertise in institutionalizing industry best practices on automation.
- Have deep expertise in SDLC models and Agile development.
- Have proven industry expertise in at least 2 business domains especially Automotive domain.
- Possess certifications and accreditations on atleast one leading RPA tool.
Apolis is the next-generation IT services market leader in ERP and Ecommerce services (powered by cognitive practices) for Fortune 500 and SMB customers. We seamlessly integrate experts and leading-edge solutions into your organization so you can focus on what really matters. Visit Apolis at www.apolisrises.com
Our Core Values:Connection, Human Power, Loyalty, Pragmatic Optimism, and Mastery
Apolis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.